Auscript has pioneered the fastest and most reliable government and regulatory event recording and transcription solution in Australia.
Our service leverages digital audio technology to ensure stakeholders receive an accurate and accessible record of events in the fastest time.
Make an Enquiry
Auscript records and simultaneously transcribes events all around Australia. We appoint an experienced project manager to ensure delivery timeframes, production styles and recipients are all arranged prior to the day.
- Guaranteed quality — we train all staff in industry terminology and guarantee that every transcript is over 98.5% accurate
- Fast and always on time — we deliver transcripts as quickly as you need them creating live transcripts as AGMs happen and delivering final transcripts within two hours of completion
- Peace of mind — all staff hold security clearances, and all transcription is carried out in Australia
- Custom formatting — we can develop a unique document template in your organisation’s style and deliver the document in any format you require
- Easy and convenient access — we can create a secure portal to store and distribute your recordings and transcript
- Complete stakeholder management communications
- Archiving of important events
- Using for internal review and assessment
Auscript has perfected the process of turning the spoken word into text. Every transcript is produced ‘by hand’ in Australia: Auscript audio transcribers listen to audio as the event takes place and convert it into the final typed document for swift distribution.
Digital Audio Recording
The Auscript digital audio recording service is the cornerstone of our modern operations. Police-checked recording personnel can be on site to capture important events with full confidentiality and professionalism, or can dial in for remote recording services.
Audio Playback Portal
We offer on-site and off-site solutions to capture audio and visuals to the highest quality, and can then publish them to our secure online portal for access by key stakeholders and the media.
Get in touch
Like to know more?
We’re waiting to help answer your questions.